Send these messages to all your family you friends and wish them have a merry Christmas … watch our Millions of inspirational Christmas sms are sent on the day of Christmas. Sending Christmas sms to say Happy Christmas.
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year.Merry Christmas!
- Wish you a Merry Christmas may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- I have nothing to give you except my affection, appreciation and admiration. I love you very much, my friend. Have a merry Christmas.
- Xmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving,and of families united.
- A X-mas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all,But softly gives it away;While quite unselfish,It grows small.Merry Christmas!
- You are a friend like no other. I love you with all my heart. May your heart beat with happiness on this night of love and peace. Merry Christmas.
- Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend.
- I want you to know that I think of you on special day such as this one, and I am happy when I do. Have a merry Christmas, my friend.
- I am far away, but I still can greet you. You are my best friend of all. I wish you a merry Christmas.
Happy Christmas SMS messages
If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS
Can I have your picture? So Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.
May well this Christmas end the present year
on a happy note and create way for a fresh
and intense new year.
Here’s wish you a Merry Christmas
and a joyful New Year!
Christmas is the Blessed season
which engages the whole world
in a conspiracy of love!
Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever
Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
It’s the month of Cakes & Candles, Snow & Songs, Carols & Joys, Laughter & Love, It’s december..